Yahoo Mail has been the best in regards to offering the unmatched services and features to keep the work going. It becomes convenient to keep track of the mailing procedures as it will help the users to maintain the pace. Today, we will learn about recovering an inactive Yahoo account and the methods used in the process. If the Yahoo account has been inactive for over a year or was deactivated for violating the terms of service, you cannot recover the account. It becomes quite important to keep the sync between your day to day activities and mailing procedures so recovering the account is essential. Yahoo phone number technical support can be communicated to make it easier for you to maintain the chores and their speed to its best.
Method 1- Recovering Forgotten Account Details
- Firstly, open the Yahoo Sign-In Helper. This tool utilizes one piece of the login credentials to connect you to your personal account.
- Enter the Yahoo account’s email address. You will do so in the text field in the center of this page.
- You can also enter the phone number if it is attached to the primary account.
- Hiton Continue. It is just below the text field on the page.
- Click on ‘Yes, text me an Account Key.’Fix this if you have access to the phone number registered on the screen.
- If you do not have access to a phone number, click on I do not have access. Doing so will offer you a choice to click on ‘Start Over,’ where you can pass in a recovery email address or phone number.
- If you do not have access to a recovery email/phone number, you will not be able to get back into the account.
- Open your phone’s text messages. You should see a text from a 6-digit number that says ‘(8-letter code) is the Yahoo Account Key.’
- Type in the code into the Yahoo page. The code field is in the center of the page.
- Click on Verify. It is just under the code’s text field.
- Click on ‘Continue.’ You will have a chance to review the account info on this page, after which you can continue to your account.
Method 2- Using Recognized credentials
- Firstly, you will need to log in from here to access the account.
- Click on ‘Sign In.’it is on the top right side of the page and to the left of the Mail image.
- Type in the email address.
- Click on ‘Next.’ It is just below the email address field.
- Type in your password. This field is on the right side of the page.
- Click on ‘Sign in.’it is just below the password entry field.
So, if you are a bit confused you can contact Yahoo for Password related issues and others. The experts present are efficient and has all the solutions to the queries you have. Other than this, you can search the web for online web directories like Contactforservice that contains all the important phone numbers of the brands needed by the clients in the US & Canada.