Being unable to remember the password to Gmail account can be a great inconvenience, especially when the Gmail account is at the center of many of the online activities, as is the case with most of the Gmail users. So, just because its trouble that does not mean that it has to be the end. In fact, recovering the Gmail password is easy and to the point. You can also refer to reliable Tech Support for Gmail Issues whenever you want with ease. If you are unable to recall your password and can no longer access the Gmail account, we have compiled some of the steps to get the account back.
Method 1-Using the Account Recovery page
- Visit the Google Account Recovery page- If you cannot remember the password, and you have a phone number or any other email address relatedtothe account, Google can send you a link to a password reset page.
- Choose ‘I don't know my password’- Enter the Google account email that you are trying to recuperate. If you cannot remember the username, select that option instead. Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Click on ‘I don't know’ or enter the last used password- Entering the last known password can assist the recovery procedure, but is not compulsory to retrieve the account.
- Choose the recovery option- You can either have the recovery details sent to another email address or to your cell phone. You will have to have set these for the account in order to be able to use them.
- Enter the verification details- If you selected to get a verification code over the cell phone, you will be incited to enter it. If you had a recovery email sent to the alternate account, click on the link in the email you get.
- Generate a new password- After entering the code or clicking on the link, you will be incited to make a new Google password. Enter it twice to confirm it. Click on the ‘Reset Password’ button to stay.
Method 2-Using a Password Recovery Program
- Go to the NirSoft website. Enter the URL into your browser's address bar.
- Now, download WebBrowserPassView. This program will scan the web browsers for stored login data. You may be able to recoverthe password this way.
- Run the program. As soon as the WebBrowserPassView runs, it will scan all of the installed browsers and return the usernames & passwords for the websites you stopover.
- Search the Gmail entry. This will generally be one of the Google entries.
- Note your username & password. If it is your most fresh password, you should be able to utilize it to log in. If it's the previous password, you can use it to assistthe password recovery efforts.
The steps have been completed and the methods have been discussed, if you are still confused about the same, you have to just dial our Gmail Customer Care service Number. You can search various online dictionaries over the Internet. Contactforservice is one of the best directories to try, it covers all the required phone numbers of the bigger brands for the customers based in the US & Canada.