Belkin is known to be the finest brand that offers the users with the desirable results and productivity. Belkin deals in printers as well, and they are utilized for fulfilling all the printing needs of the users out there. The printers are available based on different working capabilities; so finding versatility in the same is quite natural. At times, the Belkin routers might come across some technical glitches as well, and for solving them individually is a bit tricky. And today, in this blog, we will be discussing hoe to troubleshoot those errors. For this, you can even fetch help from the experts present at the help desk by dialing their Belkin customer service number with ease.
There are many illustrations to show that where you can encounter Internet issues while connected to the Belkin Router:
- Belkin router needs to be reconfigured with the modem.
- The router has been connected to the Internet for an extensive period and holds an IP address for a lengthier period of time than the Internet Service Provider (ISP) permits.
- The Internet connection in the modem might get disconnected.
- Your router or modem may be broken.
Solutions can be taken into consideration if you have encountered a similar problem:
Situation 1- Only wired computers do not have Internet connection
- Unplug the modem, the router and the PC from their individual power outlets then wait for 30 seconds before plugging them again. Re-plug the PC first trailed by the router and then the modem.Pause for the LEDs of all the devices to stabilize then check if you can go online (try checking any website).
- Check physical networks, cables and lights on the router.Make sure that the light similar to the port on the router where you had connected your PC is lit up and the cables are correctly plugged in.
- Check if the PC is getting a usable IP address from the router.
Situation 2- Only wireless PCs do not have Internet connection
- Check some factors that affect wireless clients, such as:
- Network selection and safety
- Hardware access control
- Client TCP/IP settings
- Signal power
- Sources of intervention
Situation 3: Both wired and wireless PCs lost Internet connection
- Release the modem, the router and the PC from their individual power outlets then wait for 30 seconds before plugging them back again. Re-plug the PC first trailed by the router and then the modem.Wait for the LEDs of all the devices to stabilize then check if you can go online (try going for any website).
- Attachthe PC directly to the modem and check if you can go online.If you are unable to go online, contact the ISP.
So, here some troubleshooting methods with the router, if they seem useful, you can go with them, and if not, you can dial the Belkin tech support number right away. Besides this option, you can even search for the online dictionaries like Contactforservice that deals in offering the customer care numbers of the famous brands.